April 17, 2015 § 1 Comment
We return to Korea this week.
1. Which of the following Korean cuisines and dishes is the most common?
a) Gochujang b) Bulgogi c) mbab d) Kimchi e) Ramyeon
2. The most important holiday on the North Korean calendar is
a) New Year Day b) Independence Day c) Liberation Day d) Army Day e) Birthday of a Dear Leader
I’ll post the answers later in the comment section. Check out more Korea trivia questions.
April 10, 2015 § 1 Comment
Today we explore the Land of the Rising Sun.
1. What is the Japanese term for cherry blossom?
a) Ume b) Yamabuki c) Sakura d) Kobai e) None of these
2. True or False. Most streets in Japan do not have a name.
3. The indigenous religion of the Japanese is
a) Buddhism b) Taoism c) Christianity d) Confucianism e) Shintoism
I’ll post the answers later in the comment section. Check out more Japanese trivia questions.